The leading data analysis and statistical solution for microsoft excel®
XLSTAT is a powerful yet flexible Excel data analysis add-on that allows 150,000+ users in over 120 countries across the world to analyze, customize, and share results within Microsoft Excel. When are you joining us?
Why is XLSTAT so great?
- No coding required
- Directly integrated into Microsoft Excel
- Easy data preparation and processing
- Comprehensive data reports
- Customizable Microsoft Excel charts
- Efficient customer support and free online tutorials
- Discounts for students and academics
- XLSTAT New Release: Easy Visualization and Better Marketing Insights Now AvailableAutomatic Data Visualization, Tornado Diagram, Back-to-Back Histogram, PROCESS, Sample Size Calculation and XGBOOST.
- Webinar: How to Build a Strong Storytelling for Your Projects - October 26Join Giovanna Paiosin to learn how to lead your projects and create stories that engage your audience, delight your customers, and bring more business to your organization.
- Webinar: Assessment of the Panel Performance in CATA and RATA Experiments - November 22This webinar enables you to take a deeper dive into the analysis of CATA and RATA data with XLSTAT.
Explore, visualize, and model your data in a single interface.
Unlimited analytics capabilities thanks to the R-gateway.
The solution that gives you in-depth insights into your products and consumers.
XLSTAT Life Sciences
A comprehensive solution for biologists, medical and environmental researchers.
Essential for marketers who need to understand consumer behavior.
Combines the most accurate prevision tools and business statistics in Excel.
The only add-on specifically designed for quality control and risk analysis.
The most comprehensive statistical tool in Excel, including all 250+ features.
They trust us
XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question [...] I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.
XLSTAT is a very useful tool for the treatment of scientific data. It is a more intuitive software than others that I have used, and also offers more graphics options. It is easy to use, and the guidelines are very informative. On the other hand, I would like to comment that the commercial and technical service are excellent, and they offer quick responses and solutions.
Our other products
Create impactful visualizations by stacking different graphic layers (histograms, scatterplots, line charts, bar charts etc.). Export your visualisations to .PNG or .SVG formats.