The leading data analysis and statistical solution for Microsoft Excel®
XLSTAT is a powerful yet flexible Excel data analysis add-on that allows users to analyze, customize and share results within Microsoft Excel. With over 240 standard to advanced statistical features available, XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis in businesses and universities, large and small, and for 100,000+ users in over 120 countries across the world.
- INTUITIVE STATISTICAL SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS & MAC
- INTEGRATES SEAMLESSLY INTO MICROSOFT EXCEL
- OVER 240 FEATURES AVAILABLE
- XLSTAT User Conference - October 20, 2022One full day of research presentations, virtual roundtables regrouping users & experts, and deep-dives about XLSTAT usage.
- Sensory analysis - New XLSTAT E-learning courseDo you want to become an expert in sensory analysis, refresh your knowledge, learn at your own pace without constraint? Discover our brand new sensory analysis training course.
- New XLSTAT version for Data ModelingA new XLSTAT update is available, offering new possibilities for data modeling and predictions: Lasso Regression, Ridge Regression and Elastic Net.
They trust us
XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question [...] I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.
XLSTAT is a very useful tool for the treatment of scientific data. It is a more intuitive software than others that I have used, and also offers more graphics options. It is easy to use, and the guidelines are very informative. On the other hand, I would like to comment that the commercial and technical service are excellent, and they offer quick responses and solutions.
Our other products
Perform risk analysis in a vast range of fields and get answers to a huge range of questions using this intuitive simulation add-on for Microsoft Excel.
Find the best solutions quickly and enhance productivity in decision making scenarios using this powerful and easy-to-use optimization solver for Microsoft Excel.
Create impactful visualizations by stacking different graphic layers (histograms, scatterplots, line charts, bar charts etc.). Export your visualisations to .PNG or .SVG formats.