The leading data analysis and statistical solution for microsoft excel®
XLSTAT is a powerful yet flexible Excel data analysis add-on that allows 150,000+ users in over 120 countries across the world to analyze, customize, and share results within Microsoft Excel. When are you joining us?
Why is XLSTAT so great?
- No coding required
- Directly integrated into Microsoft Excel
- Easy data preparation and processing
- Comprehensive data reports
- Customizable Microsoft Excel charts
- Efficient customer support and free online tutorials
- Discounts for students and academics
- XLSTAT New Version: Go Further and Save Time in Your Sensory Data AnalysisIf you’re struggling with deep sensory data analysis or spending excess time adapting your sensory data format, these new XLSTAT features are for you!
- Stats User Group Meeting: How to Extract Valuable Insights From Text Data - October 5In this session, Dr. Shaoyang Wang will teach you how to use XLSTAT, a code-free solution, to perform basic text-mining tasks.
- Webinar: How to Build a Strong Storytelling for Your Projects - October 26Join Giovanna Paiosin to learn how to lead your projects and create stories that engage your audience, delight your customers, and bring more business to your organization.
- Co-Design with Our Users: Analyzing Performance in a CATA Experiment and Further Developing CATATIS with GivaudanOur R&D and Engineering teams are always working to bring new ergonomic functionalities and innovative statistical tools to XLSTAT. Many of these developed or improved features come from user requests or as a solution to a specific use case. The CATATIS feature is one of them.
Explore, visualize, and model your data in a single interface.
Unlimited analytics capabilities thanks to the R-gateway.
The solution that gives you in-depth insights into your products and consumers.
XLSTAT Life Sciences
A comprehensive solution for biologists, medical and environmental researchers.
Essential for marketers who need to understand consumer behavior.
Combines the most accurate prevision tools and business statistics in Excel.
The only add-on specifically designed for quality control and risk analysis.
The most comprehensive statistical tool in Excel, including all 250+ features.
They trust us
XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question [...] I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.
XLSTAT is a very useful tool for the treatment of scientific data. It is a more intuitive software than others that I have used, and also offers more graphics options. It is easy to use, and the guidelines are very informative. On the other hand, I would like to comment that the commercial and technical service are excellent, and they offer quick responses and solutions.
Our other products
Create impactful visualizations by stacking different graphic layers (histograms, scatterplots, line charts, bar charts etc.). Export your visualisations to .PNG or .SVG formats.