The leading data analysis and statistical solution for Microsoft Excel®
XLSTAT is a powerful yet flexible Excel data analysis add-on that allows users to analyze, customize and share results within Microsoft Excel. With over 240 standard to advanced statistical features available, XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis in businesses and universities, large and small, and for 100,000+ users in over 120 countries across the world.
- INTUITIVE STATISTICAL SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS & MAC
- INTEGRATES SEAMLESSLY INTO MICROSOFT EXCEL
- OVER 240 FEATURES AVAILABLE
- MyXLSTAT: A new user interface is availableMyXLSTAT offers you a better experience with a complete overview of your licenses and seats, as well as improved management tools for more flexibility.
- Get useful Insights with our new Marketing FeaturesA new version of XLSTAT Marketing is now available! Three new features have been added to help you conduct surveys and summarize their results.
They trust us
XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question [...] I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.
XLSTAT is a very useful tool for the treatment of scientific data. It is a more intuitive software than others that I have used, and also offers more graphics options. It is easy to use, and the guidelines are very informative. On the other hand, I would like to comment that the commercial and technical service are excellent, and they offer quick responses and solutions.
Our other products
Perform risk analysis in a vast range of fields and get answers to a huge range of questions using this intuitive simulation add-on for Microsoft Excel.
Find the best solutions quickly and enhance productivity in decision making scenarios using this powerful and easy-to-use optimization solver for Microsoft Excel.
Create impactful visualizations by stacking different graphic layers (histograms, scatterplots, line charts, bar charts etc.). Export your visualisations to .PNG or .SVG formats.