A solution that combines the most accurate prevision tools and business statistics in Excel
XLSTAT Forecasting is designed for those who want to use the most advanced analysis methods to predict sales, rainfall, and sports results, analyze stock markets, or create optimized portfolios.
It is wiser not to rely on an oracle or a crystal ball to make accurate predictions. XLSTAT Forecasting is designed for those who want to use the most advanced analysis methods to predict sales, rainfall, and sports results, analyze stock markets, or create optimized portfolios.
The Forecasting solution offers user-friendly interfaces to perform various analyses such as smoothing methods (e.g Holt-Winters), as well as more advanced features, such as ARIMA, that take into account historical values, seasonality, and covariates. Quantitative financial analysts will use our cointegration feature to explore relationships between stocks. Sales managers will enjoy creating pragmatic scenarios and running simulations to get reliable forecasts for their sales. XLSTAT Forecasting also includes other valuable tools for those whose work consists of predicting future events.
XLSTAT Forecasting includes all the features of Basic+, plus specific functions for risk analysis and time series analysis.
WHAT XLSTAT FORECASTING OFFERS
- Methods to identify trends and predict future values from historical data
- Easy Fit feature to automatically choose the best-fitting model for your data
- An in-app assistant to help you choose the right statistical tool
- Advanced and customized visualizations
- Exportable data reports to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Top 10 XLSTAT Forecasting features
XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis for more than 150,000 professionals and researchers in over 120 countries worldwide. Risk analysts, investment funds, consulting firms, higher education, environmental analysts, and utility providers use XLSTAT Forecasting.
THEY TRUST US
- The most comprehensive statistical add-on for Microsoft Excel
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- 3 generic and 5 industry-specific solutions
- No coding required
- Efficient customer support and 400+ free online tutorials
If you are still wondering which solution best fits your needs, download the feature overview and see which features are included in each XLSTAT solution.