Unlimited analytics capabilities thanks to the R-gateway
In addition to the features of Basic, Basic+ provides machine learning methods and an R-gateway that allows you to include any method directly in Excel.
In addition to the features of Basic, Basic+ provides machine learning methods (association rules, random forests, k-nearest neighbors, and more). You can also run advanced models such as partial least squares regression, nonlinear regression, or mixed models.
Another important part of XLSTAT Basic + are the extensions XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-R Notebook, which extend XLSTAT’s capabilities by combining Excel with R.
XLSTAT-R is an interface between XLSTAT and the open source R software that allows you to run your own combined R and XLSTAT procedures within the XLSTAT dialog boxes.
XLSTAT-R Notebook is an interface designed to run R scripts directly in Microsoft Excel.
Both tools allow you to save and share associated outputs of R functions (tables or charts) in an Excel worksheet.
Is Basic+ the solution you need?
Our XLSTAT Sensory, Marketing, Life Sciences, Forecasting, Quality, and Premium solutions include all Basic+ functions and more. Compare our solutions here.
WHAT XLSTAT BASIC+ OFFERS
- Access to more than 30 R functions via XLSTAT-R dialog boxes
- Possibility to add customized scripts to access any R function (on request)
- Workflow function to automate your own analysis series
- Machine learning tools for classification and regression problems
- Advanced and customized visualizations in Excel format
- Exportable data reports to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Top 10 XLSTAT Basic+ features
XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis for more than 150,000 professionals and researchers in over 120 countries worldwide. Researchers, students, data scientists, and marketers use XLSTAT Basic+.
THEY TRUST US
- The most comprehensive statistical add-on for Microsoft Excel
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- 3 generic and 5 industry-specific solutions
- No coding required
- Efficient customer support and 400+ free online tutorials
If you are still wondering which solution best fits your needs, download the feature overview and see which features are included in each XLSTAT solution.
Download features table