All BASIC features plus essential machine learning tools.
XLSTAT Basic+, statistical methods and data science tools for Microsoft Excel
The Basic+ solution is a competitively-priced solution that compiles more than 120 essential and advanced statistical methods and machine learning tools that will allow you to gain deep insight into your data.
You’ll benefit from data preparation and visualization tools, parametric and nonparametric tests, modeling methods (ANOVA, regression, generalized linear models, mixed models, nonlinear models,...), data mining features (principal component analysis, correspondence analysis…) and clustering methods (Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering, K-means…).
In addition, Basic+ features machine learning methods (association rules, regression and classification trees and K-Nearest Neighbors), XLSTAT-R and RNotebook.
Each of the Basic+ features is also available in all Applied solutions as well as in XLSTAT Premium.
- Descriptive statistics (including Box plots and scattergrams)
- Reliability Analysis
- Normality tests
- Contingency table (descriptive statistics)
- Similarity/Dissimilarity matrices (correlation…)
- Multicollinearity statistics
- Quantiles estimation
- Resampled statistics
- Biserial correlation
- Variable characterization
- Pivot table
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Factorial analysis of mixed data (PCAmix)
- Correspondence Analysis (CA)
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA)
- Principal Coordinate Analysis
- Multidimensional Scaling (MDS)
- Factor analysis
- Discriminant Analysis (DA)
- Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering (AHC)
- k-means clustering
- Univariate clustering
- Gaussian mixture models
- Distribution fitting
- Linear regression
- ANOVA (Analysis of variance)
- Welch and Brown-Forsythe one-way ANOVA
- ANCOVA (Analysis of Covariance)
- Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA)
- Logistic regression (Binary, Ordinal, Multinomial, …)
- Ordinal logit model
- Log-linear regression (Poisson regression)
- Quantile regression
- Cubic splines
- Nonparametric regression (Kernel and Lowess)
- Nonlinear regression
- Partial Least Squares regression (PLS)
- PLS discriminant analysis
- Repeated measures Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Mixed models
- Ordinary Least Squares regression (OLS)
- Principal Component Regression (PCR)
- Two-stage least squares regression
- Test for one proportion
- Test for two proportions
- k proportions test
- Multinomial goodness of fit test
- One-sample t-test and z-test
- Two-sample t-test and z-test
- One-sample variance test
- Two-sample comparison of variances
- k-sample comparison of variances
- Multidimensional tests (Mahalanobis, …)
- TOST (Equivalence test)
- One sample Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test
- Non parametric tests on two independent samples
- Non parametric tests on two paired samples
- Kruskal-Wallis test
- Friedman test
- Page test
- McNemar's test
- Cochran's Q test
- Durbin and Skillings-Mack tests
- Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test
- One sample runs test
- Mood test (Median test)
Tutorials for Basic plus
#09 Statistiques Exploratoires dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#10 Analyse en Composantes Principales : Théorie dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#17 Classification Ascendante Hiérarchique dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#03 Médiane, Quartiles et Box Plot dans Excel avec XLSTAT
XLSTAT is a leader in software for statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Since 1993, we have worked continuously to bring you and some other 100,000 users from more than 120 countries a powerful, versatile, and above all user-friendly and affordable software to meet all of your statistical needs.
Featuring over 220 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel and Google Sheets (free limited version only), allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel.XLSTAT is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors.
Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you.
So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.