The indispensable tool for marketeers who need to understand customer behavior and trends.
XLSTAT Marketing, marketing statistics including Conjoint analysis in Excel
XLSTAT Marketing is the only quantitative marketing software which combines the functionalities of MS Excel with the power of one of the most advanced marketing statistical tools on the market. It includes MaxDiff, Conjoint, CBC, TURF, Partial Least Square Structural Equation Modeling and many more.
We've created a software that will boost your creativity. Stay in Excel, play with your data until you can transform it into new ideas. Analyze surveys with the popular correspondence analysis, or make the most out of more advanced techniques like market basket analysis, conjoint analysis, churn analysis or Partial Least Square Path Modeling. Explore the complex relationships that may occur between latent variables such as intelligence, wellbeing and academic performance via structural equation modeling using partial least squares. Multiblock data analysis techniques are also available.
XLSTAT Marketing includes all of the Basic+ features in addition to methods specific to quantitative marketing.
- Descriptive statistics (including Box plots and scattergrams)
- Reliability Analysis
- Normality tests
- Contingency table (descriptive statistics)
- Similarity/Dissimilarity matrices (correlation…)
- Multicollinearity statistics
- Quantiles estimation
- Resampled statistics
- Biserial correlation
- Variable characterization
- Pivot table
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Factorial analysis of mixed data (PCAmix)
- Correspondence Analysis (CA)
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA)
- Principal Coordinate Analysis
- Multidimensional Scaling (MDS)
- Factor analysis
- Discriminant Analysis (DA)
- Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering (AHC)
- k-means clustering
- Univariate clustering
- Gaussian mixture models
- Distribution fitting
- Linear regression
- ANOVA (Analysis of variance)
- Welch and Brown-Forsythe one-way ANOVA
- ANCOVA (Analysis of Covariance)
- Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA)
- Logistic regression (Binary, Ordinal, Multinomial, …)
- Ordinal logit model
- Log-linear regression (Poisson regression)
- Quantile regression
- Cubic splines
- Nonparametric regression (Kernel and Lowess)
- Nonlinear regression
- Partial Least Squares regression (PLS)
- PLS discriminant analysis
- Repeated measures Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Mixed models
- Ordinary Least Squares regression (OLS)
- Principal Component Regression (PCR)
- Two-stage least squares regression
- Test for one proportion
- Test for two proportions
- k proportions test
- Multinomial goodness of fit test
- One-sample t-test and z-test
- Two-sample t-test and z-test
- One-sample variance test
- Two-sample comparison of variances
- k-sample comparison of variances
- Multidimensional tests (Mahalanobis, …)
- TOST (Equivalence test)
- One sample Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test
- Non parametric tests on two independent samples
- Non parametric tests on two paired samples
- Kruskal-Wallis test
- Friedman test
- Page test
- McNemar's test
- Cochran's Q test
- Durbin and Skillings-Mack tests
- Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test
- One sample runs test
- Mood test (Median test)
Tutorials for Marketing
#09 Statistiques Exploratoires dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#10 Analyse en Composantes Principales : Théorie dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#17 Classification Ascendante Hiérarchique dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#03 Médiane, Quartiles et Box Plot dans Excel avec XLSTAT
XLSTAT is a leader in software for statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Since 1993, we have worked continuously to bring you and some other 100,000 users from more than 120 countries a powerful, versatile, and above all user-friendly and affordable software to meet all of your statistical needs.
Featuring over 240 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel and Google Sheets (free limited version only), allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel.XLSTAT is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors.
Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you.
So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.