The most comprehensive statistical tool in Excel
With XLSTAT Premium, get the most out of your data, regardless of your research or industry domain: prepare, visualize, explore, analyze, predict data, and more.
The Premium solution is an advanced statistical solution that includes all 250+ XLSTAT features currently available. In XLSTAT Premium, we have integrated them all, so you can access any method at any time:
- Basic: Widely used statistical analyses such as ANOVA, PCA, regressions, and contingency tables.
- Basic+: Machine learning tools for regression and classification, as well as the ability to develop your own R scripts directly in Excel.
- Sensory: All the sensometrics tools you need and the most advanced techniques (e.g. penalty analysis, CATA data analysis, multiple factor analysis, discrimination tests, and panel analysis).
- Marketing: Unique quantitative marketing tools like TURF analysis, conjoint analysis, Bayesian networks, MaxDiff, PLS-PM, and text mining to help you understand customer behavior and trends.
- Quality: Statistical process control tools, such as subgroup control or individual control charts, and design of experiments, such as screening designs.
- Forecasting: The most accurate prevision tools in Excel like Mann-Kendall, smoothing, ARIMA, Monte Carlo simulations (Windows only), and the Easy Fit/Easy Predict to predict future events.
- Life Sciences: All essential methods for biologists, medical researchers, and environmental researchers – Kaplan-Meier, survival analysis, Cox model, Bland-Altman, heat maps, and ROC curves.
WHAT XLSTAT PREMIUM OFFERS
- A comprehensive solution with all specific statistical methods grouped by research area and industry
- Unique features, available in XLSTAT only, such as XGBoost, EasyFit, EasyPredict, liking data analysis, CLUSTATIS, and CLUSCATA, that will facilitate your daily work
- An in-app assistant that helps you choose the right statistical tool
- A personalized ribbon to adapt XLSTAT to your needs
- Advanced and customized visualizations in Excel format
- Customizable reports with export to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Top 10 XLSTAT Premium features
XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis for more than 150,000 professionals and researchers in over 120 countries worldwide. R&D teams, data scientists, statisticians, risk analysts, business analysts, strategic sourcing specialists, and quality control teams use XLSTAT Premium.
THEY TRUST US
- The most comprehensive statistical add-on for Microsoft Excel
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- 3 generic and 5 industry-specific solutions
- No coding required
- Efficient customer support and 400+ free online tutorials
If you are still wondering which solution best fits your needs, download the feature overview and see which features are included in each XLSTAT solution.Download features table
XLSTAT 3DPlot is an indispensable addition to our statistical analysis software suite. It facilitates the visualization of your data by using informative three-dimensional charts.
XLSTAT-LatentClass is a reduced version of Statistical Innovations' highly acclaimed LatentGOLD® package, which can help you discover the segments hidden in your data.