The complete 220+ XLSTAT features in one attractively-priced package.
With XLSTAT Premium, get the most out of your data with our most complete package
The Premium solution is an advanced yet affordably priced statistical solution that includes all of the 220+ XLSTAT features currently available. In XLSTAT Premium we have included it all so you’ll have access to any method, any time.
Prepare data, visualize, explore, analyze, take decisions, predict. Take advantage of all of what data analysis tools offer today in one powerful yet user-friendly software that will reveal everything your data has to say in just a few clicks.
XLSTAT Premium includes all of the Basic+ and Applied features.
Sensory data analysis
- Preference Mapping (PREFMAP)
- Internal preference mapping
- Penalty analysis
- Product characterization
- Panel analysis
- CATA data analysis
- Temporal Dominance of Sensations (TDS)
- TURF analysis
- Generalized Bradley-Terry model
- Sensory shelf life analysis
- Design of experiments for sensory discrimination tests
- Sensory discrimination tests
- DOE for sensory data analysis
- Multiple Factor Analysis (MFA)
- Generalized Procrustes Analysis (GPA)
- Sensory wheel
Time series analysis
- Time series descriptive statistics
- Time series transformation
- Smoothing of time series
- Mann-Kendall Trend Tests
- Cointegration tests
- Unit root and stationarity tests
- Homogeneity tests for time series
- Heteroscedasticity tests
- Durbin-Watson test
- Cochrane-Orcutt model
- Fourier transform
- Spectral analysis
- Statistical Power for mean comparison
- Statistical Power to compare variances
- Statistical Power for proportion comparison
- Statistical Power for comparing correlations
- Statistical Power for linear regression
- Statistical Power for ANOVA / ANCOVA / Repeated measures ANOVA
- Statistical Power for logistic regression
- Statistical Power for Cox model
- Sample size for clinical trials
- Life table analysis
- Kaplan-Meier analysis
- Cox proportional hazards models
- Proportional Hazards Model with interval censored data
- Sensitivity and specificity analysis
- ROC curves
- Nelson-Aalen analysis
- Cumulative incidence
- Parametric survival regression (Weibull model)
- Parametric survival curves
- Propensity Score Matching
Tutorials for Premium
#09 Statistiques Exploratoires dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#10 Analyse en Composantes Principales : Théorie dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#17 Classification Ascendante Hiérarchique dans Excel avec XLSTAT
#03 Médiane, Quartiles et Box Plot dans Excel avec XLSTAT
XLSTAT is a leader in software for statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Since 1993, we have worked continuously to bring you and some other 100,000 users from more than 120 countries a powerful, versatile, and above all user-friendly and affordable software to meet all of your statistical needs.
Featuring over 220 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel and Google Sheets (free limited version only), allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel.XLSTAT is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors.
Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you.
So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.