14 essential data analysis & statistical features in Excel
Our free version aims to make data science easy for everyone, from beginners to advanced data scientists, in a language they understand – Excel.
Are you looking for a free, user-friendly, flexible, yet powerful statistical software? XLSTAT Free could be your answer!
Our free version aims to make data science easy for everyone, from beginners to advanced scientists, in a language they understand – Excel. It also allows you to analyze data with missing values thanks to the special options to remove or estimate missing data.
XLSTAT Free has many step-by-step tutorials to understand how to best use these statistical analyses. XLSTAT Free is a convincing alternative to our paid versions for those of you who do not need everything.
How can I get XLSTAT Free?
Download and install the XLSTAT trial version. After the 14-day Premium license expires, you will be prompted to purchase XLSTAT or keep the XLSTAT Free version.
XLSTAT Free is a desktop version. Interested in a cloud version? Get XLSTAT Cloud, it's also free!
WHAT XLSTAT FREE OFFERS
- The free version of XLSTAT includes 14 essential features
- In-app My Assistant that helps you choose the right statistical tool
- Easy interpretation of complex life sciences data
- Exportable data reports to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
XLSTAT FREE FEATURES
- Data sampling
- Distribution sampling
- Coding by ranks
- Descriptive statistics with different charts (pie charts, bar charts, boxplots, etc.)
- Contingency tables (e.g cross tab)
- Covariance and correlation analysis, including Pearson, Spearman, and Kendall correlation coefficients, correlation maps, scatter plot matrices, and more
- Paired and independent 2-sample t-tests and z-tests, including 1-tailed and 2-tailed alternative hypotheses
- 2-sample comparison of variance tests
- 2-sample nonparametric tests (e.g Wilcoxon test, sign test, Mann-Whitney test), including asymptotic, Monte Carlo, and exact p-value computations
- Simple and multiple linear regression with many options, including weights, 2-way interactions, validation procedures, predictions, multicollinearity statistics, missing data handling, and type III effects
- 1-way and 2-way ANOVA for balanced or unbalanced data, with many options, including weights, 2-way interactions, validation procedures, predictions, missing data handling, and type III effects
- Time series smoothing, including exponential and moving average
- Fourier transforms
Top 10 XLSTAT Free features
XLSTAT is the preferred tool for statistical analysis for more than 150,000 professionals and researchers in over 120 countries worldwide.
- The most comprehensive statistical add-on for Microsoft Excel
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- 3 generic and 5 industry-specific solutions
- No coding required
- Efficient customer support and 400+ free online tutorials
If you are still wondering which solution best fits your needs, download the feature overview and see which features are included in each XLSTAT solution.Download table