Introducing the XLSTAT Free edition
Free statistical features in Excel
To celebrate XLSTAT's 20th anniversary, Addinsoft announces the release of a Free version of XLSTAT. Any person will have unlimited access to 14 essential data analysis and statistical features directly in Excel for free.
The free edition of XLSTAT includes 14 essential features:
- Data sampling.
- Distribution sampling.
- Coding by ranks.
- Descriptive statistics including several charts (pie charts, bar charts, box plots…).
- Contingency tables (cross-tab).
- Covariance and correlation analysis including Pearson, Spearman and Kendall correlation coefficients, correlation maps, scatter plot matrices and many more.
- Paired and independent 2-sample t-tests and z-tests, including one-tailed and two-tailed alternative hypotheses.
- 2-sample comparison of variance tests.
- 2-sample non-parametric tests (Wilcoxon’s test, sign test, Mann-Whitney’s test), including asymptotic, Monte Carlo and exact p-value computations.
- Simple and multiple linear regression with many options including weights, 2-way interactions, validation procedures, predictions, multicollinearity statistics, missing data handling and type III effects.
- 1-way and 2-way ANOVA for balanced or unbalanced data, with many options including weights, 2-way interactions, validation procedures, predictions, missing data handling and type III effects.
- Time series smoothing including exponential and moving average.
- Fourier transforms.
Where to find it?
When you download and install XLSTAT, the version will appear automatically in your MS Excel interface if you are not using a trial version of XLSTAT or if your XLSTAT license key has expired.
This webinar presents all you need to know for efficient use of the Descriptive Statistics feature in XLSTAT, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. December 1, 2022 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM EDT
Learn the basics of descriptive statistics, multivariate data analysis, tests and modeling with XLSTAT Basic+
This webinar presents all you need to know for an efficient use of XLSTAT - December 8, 2022
⏰ FREE Webinar next week! Tips & tricks for Descriptive Statistics in XLSTAT Join Thalia Anagnostou, CCO at Addi… https://t.co/bTT8axXyUm
⚡ What is the difference between outliers(1) and outliers(2) in XLSTAT boxplots? The two symbols help us to make t… https://t.co/2tZZHdp5dX
🎤 DSI Conference in Houston ➡️ Day three at the 2022 DSI conference in Houston! Join Mauricio and Sophie at booth… https://t.co/zpYPV75nZ3