Addinsoft announces version 2008.2 of XLSTAT with:
- a new option to manage the number of boxes in box plots,
- new classical and expert modes in XLSTAT-PLSPM,
- optional weighting of observation for student's t-tests,
- a new ribbon user interface in XLSTAT-3DPlot (available now in French, English, German and Japanese),
- improved support for categorical variables in XLSTAT-Pivot.
This module focuses on Analysis of Variance, but this technique makes assumptions about the underlying distributions in our data
This course covers the excellent features in XLSTAT for investigating, visualising and modelling data sets with measurements on many variables.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.