Addinsoft is pleased to announce XLSTAT version 2014 which brings new features to the XLSTAT-Pro core module and to XLSTAT-DOE.
The most important additions are :
- XLSTAT-Pro: A new tool to manage and impute missing data using MCMC, NIPALS algorithm or nearest neighbor methods.
- XLSTAT-Pro: New results and charts have been added to the ANOVA feature, including confidence intervals for the means.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bootstrap confidence intervals around the theoretical values of a contingency table are optionally computed.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bartlett's test to test significancy of eigenvalues in discriminant analysis.
- XLSTAT-DOE: Mixture design generation and analysis.
XLSTAT 2021.1 ¡está disponible! ¿qué hay de nuevo?
This module focuses on Analysis of Variance, but this technique makes assumptions about the underlying distributions in our data
This course covers the excellent features in XLSTAT for investigating, visualising and modelling data sets with measurements on many variables.