Addinsoft is proud to announce version 2013.5 that adds several major features. We now offer the possibility to deploy concurrent users licenses (starting with 5 concurrent users). This will allow you to make XLSTAT available to all your network, while limiting the simultaneous access to a given number of users.
The following features have been added to the XLSTAT suite:
- XLSTAT-Pro: Stack/Unstack option in the Data management tool (in Preparing data)
- XLSTAT-Pro: Cubic splines (in Modeling data)
- XLSTAT-Pro: Comparison of logistic curves for different groups on a single chart
- XLSTAT-MX : Group constraints can be included in a TURF analysis
- XLSTAT-Conjoint: Hierarchical Bayes approach for CBC
- XLSTAT-Time: Durbin-Watson test and Cochrane-Orcutt model for time series
- XLSTAT-ADA: Canonical Correspondence Analysis can now be used on large datasets
- XLSTAT-Dose: Comparison of dose analysis curves on a single chart, and probability scale plot
This module focuses on Analysis of Variance, but this technique makes assumptions about the underlying distributions in our data
This course covers the excellent features in XLSTAT for investigating, visualising and modelling data sets with measurements on many variables.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.