Combine the power of XLSTAT, R and Microsoft Excel®
XLSTAT-R is a revolutionary interface designed to use and write R procedures within XLSTAT dialog boxes in Microsoft Excel®. End-users take complete advantage of the unlimited R possibilities without even leaving Microsoft Excel where their data are stored.
XLSTAT-R is part of all paid XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version*.
With XLSTAT-R, you are able to:
- Call many R procedures on your data in Excel. The procedures appear in the form of user-friendly XLSTAT dialog boxes calling both R and XLSTAT in the background;
- Benefit from the user-friendly Excel interface to select your data and customize your output.
- Edit your own combined R and XLSTAT procedures within XLSTAT dialog boxes using XML code templates.
XLSTAT-R features available
XLSTAT-R currently includes features used in a wide variety of fields such as panel regression (econometrics), adonis (ecology), neural nets and self-organizing maps (machine learning) and more.
List of features:
- Almost Ideal Demand System (AIDS)
- Dissimilarity matrix for mixed data
- Partitioning Around Medoids
- Michaelis Menten
- Dip test for unimodality
- Foreign file formats
- General additive models
- Ridge, Elastic net and Lasso
- Independent Component Analysis
- Kohonen SOM
- Granger causality test
- Neural networks
- Panel regression
- Violin plots
- Rank-Based Regression
- Chow test for structural change
- Stepwise Cox model selection
- GARCH modeling
- VAR models
- Analysis of similarities
- Similarity percentages
- Dissimilarity distances
*XLSTAT-R is available in a) all XLSTAT annual licenses and b) all perpetual licenses with a valid access to the maintenance and upgrade service.
Click here to get started with XLSTAT-R.
Tutorials for XLSTAT-R
XLSTAT is a leader in software for statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Since 1993, we have worked continuously to bring you and some other 100,000 users from more than 120 countries a powerful, versatile, and above all user-friendly and affordable software to meet all of your statistical needs.
Featuring over 240 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel and Google Sheets (free limited version only), allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel.XLSTAT is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors.
Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you.
So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.