Monte Carlo simulation software that makes quantitative risk analysis intuitive.
XLRISK®, a powerful Monte Carlo simulation Excel® add-in.
XLRISK®, developed by Vose Software®, introduces many technical Monte Carlo method features that make risk models easier to build, easier to audit and test, and more precisely match the problems you face.
An XLRISK® user replaces uncertain values within their Excel® model with special XLRISK® quantitative probability distribution functions that describe the uncertainty about those values. XLRISK® then uses Monte Carlo simulation to automatically generate thousands of possible scenarios.
At the end of the Monte Carlo simulation run, which typically takes a few seconds, the results are displayed in a variety of graphical and statistical formats that will tell you things like:
- What is the probability we will come under budget?
- Which investment gives me the greatest return for a given level of risk?
- How much capital do we need to be 95% sure of having enough for the project?
- Which component configuration gives me the greatest chance of achieving a certain operation time before a failure occurs?
- How much do we need to hold in reserve to be 90% sure of covering the risks in our business?
- How likely are we to meet our sales forecast?
- Simulation: Monte Carlo simulation, Multiple simulation runs for scenarios, Unrestricted speed, and more.
- Reporting: View simulation results statistics in spreadsheet, Export results to PowerPoint, Word, PDF or Excel, Sensitivity and scenario analysis, and more.
- Features by number: 136 distributions, 14 correlation models, 34 time series functions.
- Fitting: Fitting distributions to data (95), fitting correlations structures to data (11), fitting time series to data, and more.
- Ease-of-use features: One-click function view, @RISK and Crystal Ball converters, full help file and example models, functions descriptions in spreadsheet.
- Technical tools: Data Viewer, assumption and result sharing between models, extreme value tools, probability calculations, Markov chain tools, and more.
- Industry tools: Financial tools, insurance tools, PK/PD pharma tools.
XLRISK® is developed by Vose Software® and distributed by Addinsoft®.
Tutorials for xlrisk
XLRISK, Monte Carlo simulation software that makes quantitative risk analysis intuitive
XLSTAT is a leader in software for statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Since 1993, we have worked continuously to bring you and some other 100,000 users from more than 120 countries a powerful, versatile, and above all user-friendly and affordable software to meet all of your statistical needs.
Featuring over 240 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel and Google Sheets (free limited version only), allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel.XLSTAT is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors.
Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you.
So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.