XLSTAT version 2017.6
XLSTAT version 2017.6 is available for download! What's new?
Statistical features and options
- One sample Wilcoxon Signed ranks Test: This new feature is a non-parametric equivalent of Student’s one sample t-test.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA): Bootstrap confidence ellipses or convex hulls can now be plotted around observations. These options are available under the Charts / Bootstrap charts subtab (see below).
- Support Vector Machines (SVM): Multiclass responses can now be analyzed either through one-versus-one or one-versus-all analysis.
- Cox Proportional Hazards: Several new options including interaction effects, proportional tests & predictions.
- MS PowerPoint and MS Word export buttons (PC only): All XLSTAT outputs can now be exported in just a few clicks.
- XLSTAT Designer (PC only): This new interface allows you to configure customized statistical applications composed of XLSTAT features and options.
- Theme for tables: It is now possible to customize the theme of table outputs.