XLSTAT-Conjoint launch and XLSTAT version 2011.3
XLSTAT-Conjoint completes Addinsoft's XLSTAT suite of statistical and analytical software. This add-in is specially cut out for marketers. Conjoint analysis is a method that helps you to find out the expectations of consumers towards new products and to model their choices – both crucial steps of a marketing analysis. Two methods of conjoint analysis are available: full profile conjoint analysis and choice based conjoint analysis (CBC).
XLSTAT-Conjoint is a complete marketing analysis program which allows you to run through all the analytical steps of conjoint analysis which can be divided into five steps:
- Choice of the relevant factors and their modalities to describe the products.
- Generation of design of experiments based on full factorial, fractional factorial, D-optimal and incomplete block designs.
- Collection of the results in Microsoft Excel sheets.
- Data analysis with specific regression methods – MONANOVA (monotone regression), multinomial logit, conditional logit, etc.
- Simulation of new markets with various methods: first choice, logit, Bradley-Terry-Luce, randomized first choice.
Other additions are completing other existing modules: - The KMO (Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin) statistic has been added to complement the Factor analysis and PCA tools (XLSTAT-Pro) to allow measuring the sampling adequacy. - A new map that automatically superimposes the preference map and a contour plot has been added to the External preference mapping feature of XLSTAT-MX. - XLSTAT-Dose now includes a five parameter parallel lines logistic regression function.
This webinar presents the principles of Supervised Machine Learning & Prediction, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. May 5, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
This webinar is an intuitive introduction to ANOVA and various associated options: conditions of validity, interactions, multiple comparisons... It will be illustrated with real examples using the XLSTAT software. Apr 28, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
This webinar presents the principles of statistical testing, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. Apr 21, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST