Install our newest version where several new options have been added to existing features:
- XLSTAT-3D Plot: you may now intuitively filter out data on the plots to enjoy deeper and more precise data mining processes.
- XLSTAT-PRO (ANOVA): the Benjamini-Hochberg False Discovery Rate penalization method is now available among the multiple pairwise comparisons options.
- XLSTAT-OMICs: comparing heatmaps of different datasets is now possible thanks to the user-defined min and max color calibration option.
- the CATA feature has been considerably improved. It now includes a test of independence associated to the correspondence analysis and an option to filter out assessors or attributes.
- several exciting options have been added to the TURF feature, including outputs summarizing contributions to the REACH.
Learn the basics of descriptive statistics, multivariate data analysis, tests and modeling with XLSTAT Basic+
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to use partial least squares in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
🗓 Dr. Fahmy will be featuring a new method to evaluate the quality of Check All That Apply (CATA) data during the “… https://t.co/grVqMawgpk