Addinsoft is pleased to announce XLSTAT version 2014 which brings new features to the XLSTAT-Pro core module and to XLSTAT-DOE.
The most important additions are :
- XLSTAT-Pro: A new tool to manage and impute missing data using MCMC, NIPALS algorithm or nearest neighbor methods.
- XLSTAT-Pro: New results and charts have been added to the ANOVA feature, including confidence intervals for the means.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bootstrap confidence intervals around the theoretical values of a contingency table are optionally computed.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bartlett's test to test significancy of eigenvalues in discriminant analysis.
- XLSTAT-DOE: Mixture design generation and analysis.
Learn the basics of descriptive statistics, multivariate data analysis, tests and modeling with XLSTAT Basic+
Theory and Practice with XLSTAT Marketing