Addinsoft announces version 2008.2 of XLSTAT with:
- a new option to manage the number of boxes in box plots,
- new classical and expert modes in XLSTAT-PLSPM,
- optional weighting of observation for student t tests,
- a new ribbon user interface in XLSTAT-3DPlot (available now in French, English, German and Japanese),
- improved support for categorical variables in XLSTAT-Pivot.
This module focuses on Analysis of Variance, but this technique makes assumptions about the underlying distributions in our data
This course covers the excellent features in XLSTAT for investigating, visualising and modelling data sets with measurements on many variables.
Learn the basics of descriptive statistics, multivariate data analysis, tests and modeling with XLSTAT Basic+
💡How can I request for a Statistics training course ? ➡️ Addinsoft organizes training sessions for consulting firms… https://t.co/5kallc6oAK