XLSTAT major version 2015.4.1 is out. A shiny new interface for XLSTAT-3DPlot, a new feature and again, many new options adapted to your requests.
- XLSTAT-3DPlot: enjoy perspective in your data with a renewed, fresh and modern interface.
- XLSTAT-Time: The new cointegration of time series feature will help you test the similarity of trends on the long run according to Johansen’s approach.
- Analyzing data-Correspondence analysis: draw confidence circles around row and column categories to identify those that contribute to the hypothesis of independence.
- Modeling data-ANOVA: the Games-Howell procedure will let you run multiple pairwise comparisons without having to worry about unequal variances.
- XLSTAT-MX: the CATA feature now includes a plot summarizing comparisons of elicitation rates for each product and the ideal product.
Learn the basics of descriptive statistics, multivariate data analysis, tests and modeling with XLSTAT Basic+
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to use partial least squares in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
🗓 Dr. Fahmy will be featuring a new method to evaluate the quality of Check All That Apply (CATA) data during the “… https://t.co/grVqMawgpk