PLS 2012: 7th International Conference on Partial Least Squares and Related Methods
The 7th International Conference on Partial Least Squares and Related Methods (PLS 2012) will be held in Houston, Texas on May 19th-22th, 2012. This will be the first time it is hosted in the United States. The conference theme"Advancing the Theoretical and Applied Frontier" is concerned with both theory and exemplars in practice for areas as diverse as Business, Engineering and the Life Sciences. This conference is a unique opportunity for outstanding experts and practitioners in PLS methods, from all over the world, to meet and discuss mutual interests. During the four day meeting, our global attendees reflecting different applied domains will share their state-of-art understanding and advances in the use of PLS methods.
Key Facts & Preliminary Schedule
- One day free PLS and Correlated Component Regression tutorial workshop for registered doctoral students (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) - May 19th.
- Opening Night Reception - May 19th – 6:00 pm to 8 pm (with invited talk given by Svante Wold)
- Half day trip to Space Center Houston - NASA – Monday, May 21st (additional cost - $10 covers transportation and entrance)
- Invited guest speakers include George Marcoulides, Harald Martens, Jay Magidson, Michel Tenenhaus
- Sunday through Tuesday (May 20th – 22nd) – concurrent sessions
Key Submission Dates
- 2 page abstract due November 27th, 2011
- Notification of abstract acceptance – December 23rd, 2011
- Final 8 page paper – February 20th, 2012
Conference Registration Fees
- $150 students (flat fee)
- $400 academics
- $700 business
For academics and business: Special Early bird registration (10% off) by February 20th.
More information and registration on http://www.plsconference.com/.
💡How can I request for a Statistics training course ? ➡️ Addinsoft organizes training sessions for consulting firms… https://t.co/5kallc6oAK