A global socioeconomic study based on the 2019 Index of Economic Freedom - A White Paper from XLSTAT
This white paper aims to identify groups of countries with similar socioeconomic indicators using the Index of Economic Freedom.
Descriptive statistics, boxplots, k-means clustering and variables characterization are some of the XLSTAT tools used for the purpose of this analysis.
Table of contents
- Descriptive analysis of indicators
- GDP growth
- Corporate tax rate
- Infant mortality rate (less than 1 year old)
- Classifying countries into homogeneous groups
- Choosing the number of clusters
- Cluster profile analysis
- Visualizing the classification
- Additional information