This webinar is free, lasts one hour and is open to everyone, including people who do not own an XLSTAT license.
The class includes a presentation as well as a 10 minutes long Q&A session.
Introduction to statistical testing - 1 hour
Data analysis tools can be grouped into several categories, each category aiming at answering a certain type of questions associated to a certain type of data. Statistical tests allow to take decisions on rejecting or not predefined hypotheses. This webinar presents the principles of statistical testing, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software
- Principles of statistical testing: hypotheses, risk thresholds, p-value
- Parametric vs non parametric testing
- Independent vs paired samples
- XLSTAT demo : comparison tests
- XLSTAT demo : association tests