Addinsoft proudly releases XLSTAT version 2015.2. Take a look at our new feature and options:
- A brand new feature allows you to compare an observed variance to a theoretical one.
- Scatter plots: confidence ellipses can now be drawn based on Chi-square or Fisher statistics.
- K-Nearest Neighbors: it is now possible to mix both qualitative and quantitative predictors for a more accurate supervised machine learning.
- Quantile regression: confidence intervals can now be added to parameter estimations.
- Correspondence analysis: the Hellinger distance can now be used instead of the Chi-square distance.
- XLSTAT-Time: you may now run Unit Root/stationarity tests on heteroscedastic data, thanks to the Phillip-Perron test option.
- XLSTAT-MX: the CATA feature now includes the Hellinger distance option to limit the influence of under-represented attributes in the correspondence analysis. XLSTAT is one of the only statistical software to introduce this option.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to use partial least squares in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This webinar presents the principles of Supervised Machine Learning & Prediction, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. May 5, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
🗓 Dr. Fahmy will be featuring a new method to evaluate the quality of Check All That Apply (CATA) data during the “… https://t.co/grVqMawgpk