XLSTAT 2014.3 brings more power for market research and customer insights :
- XLSTAT version 2014.3 adds major features for market research with :
- The Max-Diff analysis technique in XLSTAT-Conjoint.
- The GSCA method (Generalized Structured Component Analysis) added to the XLSTAT-PLSPM module.
- The new Association rules feature, capable of analyzing gigabites of data within Excel or from flat files, is a key functionality for market basket analysis. It has also several medical applications.
- XLSTAT-Time has also been enriched with a function to test series for stationarity and unit roots.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to use partial least squares in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This webinar presents the principles of Supervised Machine Learning & Prediction, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. May 5, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
🗓 Dr. Fahmy will be featuring a new method to evaluate the quality of Check All That Apply (CATA) data during the “… https://t.co/grVqMawgpk