Addinsoft is pleased to announce XLSTAT version 2014 which brings new features to the XLSTAT-Pro core module and to XLSTAT-DOE.
The most important additions are :
- XLSTAT-Pro: A new tool to manage and impute missing data using MCMC, NIPALS algorithm or nearest neighbor methods.
- XLSTAT-Pro: New results and charts have been added to the ANOVA feature, including confidence intervals for the means.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bootstrap confidence intervals around the theoretical values of a contingency table are optionally computed.
- XLSTAT-Pro: Bartlett's test to test significancy of eigenvalues in discriminant analysis.
- XLSTAT-DOE: Mixture design generation and analysis.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to set up and learn about the routines available in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This short course delivered online will show consumer scientists how to use partial least squares in XLSTAT for relating consumer acceptability to sensory/analytic measures.
This webinar presents the principles of Supervised Machine Learning & Prediction, with demos using the XLSTAT data analysis software. May 5, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
🗓 Dr. Fahmy will be featuring a new method to evaluate the quality of Check All That Apply (CATA) data during the “… https://t.co/grVqMawgpk